I am currently working on the implementation security of cryptography algorithms and its formal verification.
Towards Efficiently Establishing Mutual Distrust Between Host Application and Enclave for SGX
Y. Chen, J. Li, G. Xu, et al.,
Proceedings of the 31st USENIX Security Symposium, Aug 2022.
Pushing the Limit of PFA: Enhanced Persistent Fault Analysis on Block Ciphers
G. Xu, F. Zhang, B. Yang, X. Zhao, W. He and K. Ren,
IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, Jun 2021.
From Homogeneous to Heterogeneous: Leveraging Deep Learning based Power Analysis on Cross Devices
F. Zhang, B. Shao, G. Xu, B. Yang, Z. Yang*, Z. Qin, K. Ren,
Design Automation Conference, May 2020.
Theoretical analysis of persistent fault attack
F. Zhang, G. Xu*, B. Yang, Z. Liang, K. Ren,
SCIENCE CHINA Information Sciences, Feb 2020.
Enhanced differential cache attacks on sm4 with algebraic analysis and error-tolerance
X. Lou, F. Zhang*, G. Xu, Z. Liang, X. Zhao, S. Guo, K. Ren,
Information Security and Cryptology, Dec 2019.
Persistent fault injection in fpga via bram modification
Y. Zhang, F. Zhang*, B, Yang, G. Xu, B. Shao, X. Zhao, K. Ren,
The 2019 IEEE Conference on Dependable and Secure Computing, Sep 2019.
- Intern, AZFT, Alibaba, 2018.9 — 2019.9
- Student, Image & Vision Lab, ZJU, 2017.8 — 2018.5
- Design Director, QSC, ZJU, 2017.9 — 2018.6
- Scholarship for Newly Admitted Students, 2019
- Research and Innovation Scholarship, 2017 — 2018
- Second Prize, Contemporary Undergraduate Mathematical Contest in Modeling, 2017.9
- First Prize, Chinese Physics Olympiad (CPhO) in Provinces, 2014.9