I am currently working on the implementation security of cryptography algorithms and its formal verification.
- Formal methods and verification
- Cryptography and cryptanalysis
- Programming languages and operating systems (from the security perspective)
- And some other challenging but interesting topics.
- F. Zhang*, G. Xu, B. Yang, Z. Liang, K. Ren, “Theoretical Analysis of Persistent Fault Attack,” SCIENCE CHINA Information Sciences, 2020, 63(3):139102.
- F. Zhang, B. Shao, G. Xu, B. Yang, Z. Yang*, Z. Qin, K. Ren, “From Homogeneous to Heterogeneous: Leveraging Deep Learning based Power Analysis on Cross Devices,” Design Automation Conference (DAC), 2020.
- X. Lou, F. Zhang*, G. Xu, Z. Liang, X. Zhao, S. Guo, K. Ren, “Enhanced Differential Cache Attacks on SM4 with Algebraic Analysis and Error-Tolerance,” In Inscrypt 2019, December 2019.
- Y. Zhang, F. Zhang*, B, Yang, G. Xu, B. Shao, X. Zhao, K. Ren, “Persistent Fault Injection in FPGA via BRAM Modification,” In The 2019 IEEE Conference on Dependable and Secure Computing (IDSC 2019), November 2019.
- F. Zhang, B. Yang, G. Xu, X. Lou, S. Bhasin, K. Ren, “Improvements and recent updates of persistent fault analysis on block ciphers,” in Book Frontiers in Hardware Security and Trust, Editors: Chang Chip-Hong, Cao Yuan, (Eds.) 2019.
Skills and Projects
- LaTeX. I maintained and contributed to several repos of LaTeX templates and examples.
- Linux. I use Arch Linux as my primary OS since 2017.
- Python and other script languages that can produce PoC and automate many works easily.
- Rust, C: at a problem-solving level.
- Racket, Haskell: at a problem-solving level.
- Isabelle and Coq, at a beginner level for now.
- Web development and design, at a middle level.